Breastfeeding VideoHealth • Virtual Lactation Support • IBCLC
Partnering & Acquisition Interest
Breastfeeding Housecalls was created in 2012 with sustainability, expansion and territory growth in mind. While it’s owner, Laura Gruber, IBCLC and the business name has become a household name among new families and providers in San Antonio, the demand for clients is outgrowing what one person is able to do. Because Laura’s vision is as wide as the amount of breastfeeding families served in San Antonio (and South Texas), conversations about growth and development are now welcome.
Healthcare businesses and organizations wishing to expand their insurance billable and private-pay services to new parents-while wishing to be propelled by the following and reputation of an established community brand, should engage Breastfeeding Housecalls about business growth-particularly organizations who have existing billing and logistical infrastructure in place, such as:
• Home Health Agencies
• Health or family wellness organizations
• Physician practices
• Other birth-service entities
and if your entity possesses:
• A desire to continue being “the hands and heart of God in the lives of new families.”
• A billing vision that includes sliding scale, private-pay, and insurance billing
• A commitment to propel BH to its furthest profitable reach withoutcompromising level of support and attention our families
....then we welcome a conversation!
BH is an inclusive practice! Because BH is committed to being God’s loving heart and hands in our community we offer the same embracing support families of all races, ethnicities, faiths, marital status, intellectual or physical ability, neuro-differences, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.