Please read this prior to scheduling:
• We accept cash or check for families paying privately
• We accept private-pay and many Aetna policies.
Clients who pay privately will get a claim form to seek out reimbursement from their health insurance companies.
If you do not have Aetna, please disregard the part of the scheduling process that requests your insurance information since you will need to pay for services and receive a claim form in case your insurance company reimburses.
• Some families will call their insurance companies for prior authorization for reimbursement reasons. If you would like to do this, please only book if you are sure you’re able to pay the consult upfront, despite reimbursement outcome since we do not guarantee reimbursement.
If you’re seeking pre-authorization, you can share the following codes with your insurance company:
99404 Office Visit
z39.1 Procedure Code
• If requesting outside-of-SA consults, please call to schedule since price is different, and appointment times need to be customized.
• Please know that we only see families who use licensed healthcare providers for their and their baby's healthcare.
• Please be patient with our arrival. We serve every corner of San Antonio and our logistics don’t allow for grouping consults in the same area. In addition some housecalls take longer than expected. We ask that you expect us somewhere around your scheduled time, and never more than 15 min past our scheduled time without a phone call and an ETA text from us.
After reserving appt:
• After reserving your appointment, look out for pre-appt e-forms in your email inbox. These must be filled out within 12 hrs of consult.
• If someone besides the nursing parent is completing the appt scheduling, please make sure you enter correct email, address and phone number for the nursing parent. We will be communicating directly with them prior to and after the consult.
If you have questions prior to scheduling, please call us at 210-209-1002, otherwise please know the fastest way to schedule is online, and appts often go quickly.
We’re excited to meet you!
Tips to Prepare for your consult:
We're excited to meet you!
- BABY: Try to hold off on feeding your baby for about an hour prior to our appointment. Also, please have baby undressed and in a dry disposable diaper for the consult.
- EQUIPMENT: Have your pump parts cleaned and ready to be used, if needed.
- PETS: We adore animals, and don't at all mind friendly pets hanging out w us during our visit to you, however, please secure mean or distracting ones prior to our arrival. For families visiting our home-office, please know that our pets will always be secured during your visit.
- FAMILY, FRIENDS & OPINIONS: Don’t fret about having others present (ahem, the opinionated MIL or friends). We absolutely don’t mind family and friends present at our visit so long as our client welcomes them. Our support for our client-family is our priority and are good about providing loving, validating and insightful counseling to “opposing opinions” from friends and family members in favor of the parents and babies we are serving.
- CULTURAL SENSITIVITY: We pride ourselves in being open and accepting to all cultures and traditions, and naturally implement what we have learned over the years of serving a diverse demographic, however you feel that we should have particular mindfulness about something important you and your family, please let us to know prior to our visit.
We're excited to meet you!