Breastfeeding TeleHealth • Virtual Lactation Support • IBCLC
Please read this prior to scheduling a teleconsult
Consults are scheduled and conducted over a secure video-chat platform for clinical consults (link texted or emailed to parent), or via phone conferencing. PAYMENT INFO:
• We do not accept insurance for telehealth or virtual consults, and do not provide documentation for insurance reimbursement.
• At this time, do not accept credit cards, and instead prefer Venmo (which is easy to download and use @ Venmo.com).
• Our scheduling is done in USA Central Standard Time (CST).
IMPORTANT: • Please know that we only see families who use licensed healthcare providers for their and their baby's healthcare.
• After reserving your teleconsult, look out for the client-portal invite with important pre-appointment forms (sometimes they land in junk mail). These must be filled out within 1 hr of the consult.
• If someone besides the nursing parent is completing the appt scheduling, please make sure you enter correct email, address and phone number for the nursing parent. We will be communicating directly with them prior to and after the consult.
If you have questions prior to scheduling, please call us at 210-209-1002, otherwise please know the fastest way to schedule is online, and appts often go quickly.
BH is an inclusive practice! Because BH is committed to being God’s loving heart and hands in our community we offer the same embracing support families of all races, ethnicities, faiths, marital status, intellectual or physical ability, neuro-differences, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.